- Property Management
- Village Links
Port Melbourne 105/49 Beach Street
1 1 1
Glenn Liu Sales Consultant/Licensed Estate Agent 0423 222 103 Email Agent
Port Melbourne Office
1/103D Bay Street,
Port Melbourne Vic 3207
Phone: 03 9646 4444
Fax: 03 9646 3311
Opportunities like this only come along once in a while
The moment you enter this amazing apartment you are blown away by the mesmerizing bay views. With the white sand beaches of Port Melbourne at your door step, there is no need to take a trip when your home feels like an eternal sanctuary.
Located in the acclaimed Aquavita building, this stylish apartment presents an opportunity to have your own beachfront property. Opportunities like this only come along once in a while. The epitome of contemporary design set against a backdrop of weathered copper and bluestone, you will be proud to call this absolute waterfront split level apartment home.
Featuring secure communal entry with the additional option of direct beachfront access via your exclusive garden terrace, this home has it all.
A large bedroom featuring plantation shutters with access to a second private courtyard is complemented with an elevated kitchen and dining area, showcasing the spectacular views of the bay. Floor to ceiling windows in the living area maximise prized water views, with large double glass doors opening onto the full width beachfront garden terrace, providing a perfect landscape for the modern entertainer.
Other features include a two-way central bathroom, european laundry, split system air conditioning, secure car park and storage cage.
Exceptionally close to the vibrant Bay Street café scene, high end restaurants, light rail, Station Pier and fabulous bay beaches at your door step, this is more than an apartment; it offers the ultimate in Port Melbourne lifestyle.
• Prime Beach Street location opposite Port Melbourne beach
• Uninterrupted water views from kitchen, dining, and living areas
• Polished boards
• Granite kitchen with Miele appliances
• Two outdoor courtyards (garden terrace and internal private courtyard)
• Large bedroom with full height built-in robes
• Secure undercover parking
• Storage cage
• Easy access to the CBD via multiple transport options
• A stone’s throw to Port Melbourne’s restaurants, bars, cafes and supermarkets
• Absolute epitome of the Port Melbourne lifestyle