- Property Management
- Village Links
Win a $1000 Bunnings Voucher with C&G’s ISO DIY Competition
Looking for a project to get you through this isolation period? Thanks to C&G, your hard work could be rewarded with a $1000 Bunnings gift voucher! Why not put your DIY skills to the test and create something to show off once ‘normal’ starts kicking in again? The competition will be running from Friday the 22nd of May until 5pm Friday 12th of June. Have a read of C&G’s competition terms and conditions and start DIY-ing. Good luck!
You will be competing for a handy $1,000 Bunnings gift voucher, plus additional spot prizes courtesy of Chisholm and Gamon Property. We will be announcing these throughout the competition period so follow our social media channels to stay updated.
How to Enter
Have you been considering some renovations around the house? Perhaps you’ve made your own WFH desk or started an Etsy store selling hand-made cushions? These are all excellent ideas that will put you in the running for the grand prize. Alternatively, have a read of our thoughtful blog on home DIY projects! There are plenty of intermediate and beginner projects to suit everyone.
We will be enlisting a panel of property and style professionals to judge the entries. They’ll be looking for something impressive that shows creative flair and hard work!
Terms and Conditions
1. Entry is open to Victorian residents only. Unlimited entries per individual will be accepted.
2. Promotion will run from 9am Friday 22 May 2020 AEST until 5pm Friday 12 June 2020 AEST.
3. To enter participants must post a before and after image of their Home DIY Project on either Instagram or Facebook, tagging @chisholmgamon and using the hashtag #CGISODIY
4. The winner will be chosen by a panel of property and style professionals, taking into account creativity and most impressive project. The judges’ decision will be final.
5. The main prize will be a $1,000 Bunnings Voucher. Small spot prizes will also be awarded, and these will be announced throughout the promotional period. Prizes are non-transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
6. The winner of the ISO DIY Competition will be notified via our Facebook & Instagram page by 5pm Monday 15 June 2020 AEST.
This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram or Facebook.